Westin Equity Partners Inc.
Westin Equity Partners Inc. ("WEPI"), is providing partnership capital and its development expertise on leasing, construction and the approval process to developers and landowners of to be built or redeveloped retail centers. WEPI is currently developing projects consisting of over 1 Million SF, in joint ventures throughout Texas. We will commit to projects at any stage of the development process.
Retail - Equity Partnership Project Criteria:
Residential - Equity Partnership Project Criteria:
- Size: 30,000 s.f. to 500,000 s.f. grocery anchored, power centers or lifestyle centers.
- Type of Shopping Center: Market/drug community centers, power centers, lifestyle centers, etc.
- Type of Project: Ground-up development on vacant land, redevelopment of existing center or demolishing and rebuilding existing shopping center.
- Location: Location information including address or cross streets. Sites in primary metropolitan markets preferred, secondary markets are also considered.
- Zoning Information
- Equity: WEPI will fund required equity and receive preferred return on investment. Construction loans will be non-recourse to partners.
- Fees: Development and leasing fees to be evaluated and allocated on a project-by-project basis.
- Partnership Interest: Partnership interests vary on project-by-project basis. To be negotiated depending on status.
- Closing: WEPI can commit within 30 days and close within 30 days thereafter.